Russian River Valley Private Wine Tour
- Marina district and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Marin County and its spectacular views
- Highway 101 north and Highway 116 via the Russian River Valley
- Drive through Petaluma and Santa Rosa or Sebastopol
- Visiting and sightseeing in the picturesque Russian River Valley
- Taste your favorite wines or Sparkling wine in the Russian River Valley
- See the Giant Redwoods along the Russian River Valley
- Visit some famous wineries & sparkling wineries including Korbel
- Enjoy the wildlife and picturesque landscape of North Sonoma County.
- And much more
Description Of Russian River Valley Private Wine Tour
The Russian River Valley offers a broad range of wines and grapevines planted across 15,000 acres within the Russian River Valley. Thanks to its cool-climate due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean, the Russian River Valley produces some of the best Chardonnays and Pinots in California wine country. But other grapes also express themselves beautifully in the cool Russian River Valley including Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Syrah, Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Our Private SUV tours will take you through the spectacular Russian River Valley wine trail winding the road down along the Russian River where you will enjoy California’s best wine tasting and views! Bring your camera and picture the unique redwoods and some beautiful vista points on both sides of the Russian River banks. Taste your favorite wines over the rolling hills of the Russian River Valley or enjoy a glass of Champagne at Korbel sparkling Cellars or anywhere you want. Enjoy your favorite cuisine at one of the local restaurants along the banks of the Russian River Valley including or one of the restaurants of the charming town of Monte Rio.
The Russian River Valley wine tour is a great escapade and a gateway for wine lovers who want to get away from the crowded Napa Valley! It’s also a paradise for photographers, nature lovers, bikers and golfers.
We can also customize your tour itinerary a la carte and go wherever you want to go within the Russian River Valley and the outlying wine regions, including Alexander Valley or Dry Creek Valley.
Russian River Valley Private Wine Tour Prices by SUV
A minimum of 2 people is required to run our Private Tour by SUV
A minimum of 3 people is required to run our Semi-Private Tour by SUV
Semi-private means you share the SUV with other clients, and private means 100% privacy.
|Tour Prices: Price per person||Semi private suv
|Private SUV Tour
**Note** : Our decreased and/or discounted prices noted above are based on the number of participants in your own party on these Semi-Private tours. No discount or refund will apply when sharing the SUV or the VAN with other parties who may sign up for the same tour.
By booking a semi-private SUV or VAN tour, you agree to share the required vehicle with other customers. Also you understand that this guided tour might be narrated in two or more foreign languages in addition to English. Nevertheless, we guarantee your tour even if no other participants sign up for that tour as long as the minimum number of participants is acquired.
You may wish to consider our Private Tours if you need more privacy, comfort and flexibility and do not wish to share the trip with other customers.
Prices for Russian River Valley Private Wine Tours by Van
|Tour Prices per person:||Semi Private prices|
|1 to 7 Guest||$139.00|
|8 to 14 Guest||$129.00|
|Totally Private Van Tour||Prices|
|Charter-totally private! from 1 to 5 people||$829.00|
|Charter-totally private! from 6 to 9 people||$1129.00|
|Charter-totally private! from 10 to 14 people||$1799.00|
- 5 People minimum are required per each reservation to run this tour or 100% As described above.
- Wine tastings are not included.
For any group of 14 people or more and bus Charter tours, Please contact us or send us a
TRAVEL REQUESTPlease plan your trip a head of time during the peak season.
- The Russian River Valley wine tour is also available and accessible by Luxury Vans, Mini Bus and motor coaches for group tours. Feel free to send us a travel Request .We will provide you with the most affordable and competitive offer.
We also offer local and international clientele complete leisure tour packages including corporate and business travel planning that includes convention packages and group tours including accommodation, ground transportation, group shuttle service and dining. Our staff possesses the experience and knowledge to realize and personalize each package individually to accommodate your travel needs pertaining to your desired budget, travel dates , times, and itinerary. Let us make your business and leisure experience a successful one. Our goal is to exceed your expectations!
- Daily Departuresto the Russian River Valley Wine Country from San Francisco or the outlaying area. A two day tour from San Francisco and the bay area may also be available.
- Duration : 8 to 10 Hours tour to Russian River Valley. Pick-up time: 8:30 -9 AM from San Francisco’s downtown, Japan Town, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf. Napa, Sonoma , SFO and other pick up locations may be available as well for all Private tours and Charter tours to the Russian River Valley Country. Van and Bus tours are also available for groups and charter tours.
- Itinerary: Daily tours to Russian River Valley Wine Country from San Francisco. We have designed and customized a great tour itinerary for your Russian River Valley wine tour. However, you may suggest your own tour itinerary from San Francisco to the Russian River Valley.
- Included: A Professional and certified tour Guide. VIP SUV or a Limousine for Private and Charter tours . A Luxury Van or a motor coach for groups and charter tours. Complimentary pick up and drop off in most of San Francisco’s downtown and Fisherman’s Wharf hotels. Bridge and highway tolls. Tour Narration by a state licensed tour guide.
- Not included: food and wine tasting fees and the tour guide's gratuity.
HOW TO BOOK MY TOUR?
You can book your tour online by visiting our reservation secure page and scroll down to “tour information” section. Choose your tour from the “select tour” drop down to select your preferred tour. If you have a special request or a large group, please contact us or send us a travel request so we can assist you with your tour reservation and provide you with the best offer. For all group reservations , we will provide you with a promotion code to use on our secure reservation page to take advantage of our group discounted rates and make your online secure payment.
Russian River Valley Private Wine Tour Itinerary
9 AM Driving to Russian River Valley
9 AM Our Russian River Valley Wine Tour starts by driving through the Marina District , home to the Palace of Fine Arts dominated by the Presidio and the Pacific Heights where an optional side trip may be scheduled on the way back to your hotel .We keep driving north across the colorful and iconic Golden Gate Bridge heading north on highway 101. As we drive through the Marin Headlands by the Golden Gate Bridge, you will enjoy spectacular views over the city of Sausalito and the bay dominated by the imposing Mount Tamalpais ,the highest elevation in Marin County. As we drive north on highway 101, you can see the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge , a double-decker bridge built in 1956.The bridge measures 5.4 miles. You will also see California's first prison known as San Quentin State Prison that sits at the near end of the bridge. A few miles a way you will be able to see Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural masterpiece and national landmark known today as the Marin County Civic Center. This eclectic landmark is crowned by circular domes symbolizing galaxies and infinity. It has been the perfect setting for a number of science fiction movies such as; Star Wars, Gattaca and THX 1138.
10 AM-12 PM Visit Vineries
Enjoy tasting your favorite wine in some of the best wineries located along the Russian River.
12 PM-1 PMLunch
Choose your favorite restaurant along the banks of the Russian River and enjoy your favorite cuisine with a glass of wine
1: 00 PMVisit more Vineries
Enjoy a relaxing wine tasting in the afternoon. Visit local small wineries and boutique wineries. Our tour guide will offer you many options on the highway regarding wineries, wine tasting and lunch break. You may also enjoy the famous champagne at Korbel Winery.
2 PM -3:30 PM More Activities
Enjoy visiting more wineries or go for a sightseeing tour along the Russian River Valley. You may also take the afternoon to visit some historic towns, or go shopping in some local department stores or in small local boutiques. The Russian River Valley has a lot of offer. Our tour guide will provide you with all the required information regarding shopping, wine tasting and sightseeing.
4-6:00 PM Drop Off
Heading back to San Francisco on Highway 166 & 101
You will be back to San Francisco around 5 or 6 PM. Our tour guide will drive you back to your hotel via the famous Pacific Heights (optional). The Pacific Heights is the most expensive area in San Francisco where some Movie stars and celebrities live such as: Robin Williams, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Don Johnson, Danielle Steele, Nancy Pelosi, Lars Ulrich and more. We may drive by some famous movie locations such the house where Mrs. Doubtfire was filmed.